Whole House System + UV
Whole House Water Filtration System With An Ultraviolet Disinfection System
** Please Note That When Ordering This Item We Require 2 Days Prio To Collection
The Whole House Water Filtration System is designed with a three-stage water filtration system that consists of 2x 20″ 1 and 5 microns Big Blue Polypropylene Sediment Removal filters, 1x 20″ Big Blue Activated Carbon Block filter, and ultraviolet disinfection system.
First & Third Stage Filtration (Polypropylene Sediment removal Filters)
This sediment filter is for domestic water filtration purposes. It is designed to filter out sediments such as rust, mud, and dust particles from the municipality and rainwater.
The polypropylene sediment removal filter cartridge is constructed by three layers three of heat melting polypropylene. Compared to monolayer, the application life of PP melt blown filter cartridge with three layers is much longer. Therefore, the maintenance of the filters can be cut down a lot Using the right heating way for PP fiber, can reduce the filtering resistance a lot and enlarge the water flow much The uniform space of fiber can achieve an excellent filtering effect As the filter cartridge is only made from polypropylene, the resistance to chemical reagents for both organic solvent and the inorganic solvent is all good.
If the RO system is not equipped with a polypropylene sediment removal filter, the raw water directly enters the RO membrane. Excessive particles, precipitates, microorganisms, and bacterial viruses that are not treated will block in the RO membrane, and the life of the RO membrane will be shortened, which will also affect the quality of the final water.
- The function of the polypropylene sediment removal filter cartridge filter is to separate substances or particles from the liquid. The cartridge filter is a medium to filtrate substance that flows with liquid. Cartridge filter in this project focuses on a water filtration system that usually used at houses and small-scale industries. The volume flow rate relates to the pressure of the water that flows through the pipe system. Cartridge filter function as a media that reduced pressure from the water flow and call pressure drop. Sediment sand particles function as particles that flow with the water and will filtrate with a cartridge filter. Sediment sand makes contact on the surface of the cartridge filter depend on the volume flow rate of water. The cartridge will be clogged because of sediment sand clog on the surface of the cartridge filter when tried to enter the cartridge filter. This situation makes the filtration system has different pressure on the entrance and the exit of the cartridge housing. Different pressure call pressure drop represents the pressure drop of the cartridge. The pressure drop can relate to the volume flow rate and determining the life span and maximum condition of the cartridge filter. The maximum clogging condition happens because the pressure of the cartridge filter does not increase anymore and the cartridge filter has fully clogged with sediment sand.
For More Information On the Polypropylene Sediment Filter, Click Here
Second Stage Filtration (Activated Carbon Block Filter)
CTO Carbon block filters are made from activated carbon and its specific function is the chemical adsorption of impurities and contaminants in drinking water.
Activated carbon block filter is an ideal medium for treating contaminants in water, offering a large surface area for the adsorption of dissolved matter. Building upon this, the solid carbon block enhances the medium by preventing channeling, increasing surface contact time, and enabling custom pore formulation for mechanical filtration. Carbon Blocks are one of the most effective and widely used technologies in the Point Of Use (POU) drinking water treatment industry.
- Activated Carbon for Water Filtration
- Why Carbon Block is the Better Choice
- How Carbon Blocks Filter Water
- Compressed vs. Extruded Carbon Block Manufacturing Processes
- Carbon Block vs. Other Filtration Technologies
- Design Parameters
- Performance Indication Device
- Advantages of a Custom Filter
- Choosing a Custom Carbon Block Supplier
- Your Custom Carbon Block Specifications
Function Of An Activated Carbon Block Filter Cartridge:
Carbon block filters are made from activated carbon. Its function is to adsorb chemical impurities and contaminants in drinking water. Carbon filters are widely used to remove chlorine, taste, odor, and color.
For More Information One The Activated Carbon Block Filter, Click Here
Last Stage Disinfection (Ultraviolet System)
WHAT IS A UV STERILIZER?
Ultraviolet or UV water sterilizer are used in water purification and treatment to make water healthier and prolong the life of water that has been treated and processed. The word “sterile” is defined as being free from living germs or microorganisms. An Ultraviolet sterilizer extraordinarily cleans water and kills bacteria and microorganisms that can be able to infest water even after it has been treated.
UV is a type of energy found in the electromagnetic spectrum, lying between x-rays and visible light. Although we cannot see Ultraviolet light or rays, we are exposed to them every time we step out into the sun. In fact, Ultraviolet light is responsible for causing sunburns.
UV Water Purification systems use special lamps that emit UV light of a particular wavelength that has the ability, based on their length, to disrupt the DNA of micro-organisms. As water passes through a UV water treatment system, living organisms in water are exposed to UV light which attacks the genetic code of the microorganism and rearranges the DNA /RNA, eliminating the micro- organism’s ability to function and reproduce. If a microorganism can no longer reproduce, it cannot replicate, therefore it cannot infect other organisms with which it has contact. This process of exposing water to Ultraviolet light is simple but effective, destroying 99.99% of harmful microorganisms without adding any chemicals to the water.
Many water purification systems take advantage of a UV water sterilizer even after processing their water. This is a well-known practice. Companies like Puritech highly recommend UV sterilizers as a post-treatment when treating water. Throughout the years, ultraviolet technology has become well established as a chosen method for effective and economical water disinfection. Ultraviolet water sterilization claims many advantages: All microorganisms are virtually susceptible to ultraviolet disinfection.
For every penny of operating cost, hundreds of gallons of water are purified. NO additional chemicals are added and there’s no danger of overdosing. Once the water leaves the purifier, it is ready for use with no further contact time required. It has simple and easy to install and maintain. Compact units need a small space to operate and store. Ultraviolet water sterilizers deliver ongoing disinfection without special attention or measurement. There are no detections of chlorine taste or corrosion problems.
For More Information On The UV Sterilizer, Click Here