Stainless Steel 5 x 20″
Multi-cartridge stainless steel liquid filter housings are a high-quality solution for high-volume filtering. Our multi-cartridge housings hold 5 to 22 filter cartridges in standard 30” and 40” lengths, for liquid filtration flow rates up to 616 GPM (140 m3/hr).
Commercial & industrial filter housing liquid vessels are ideal for use in chemical systems, pre-filtration for commercial RO and membrane water treatment systems, high purity water, post-filtration, food & beverage, industrial facilities, and more.
We carry a large inventory of our commercial & industrial stainless steel liquid housings at all times. Most models shown are in stock for immediate shipment.
Benefits of the Stainless Steel Filter Housings
- No Lead Time! In stock for immediate shipment.
- Band V-Clamp Top Closure for Quick and Easy Cartridge Replacement
- Side-In and Side-Out Connections for Easy Installation and Service
- Available with Threaded or Flanged Fittings for Easy Installation
- Housings are Compatible with Industry-Standard 2.5” OD, 30” & 40” Filter Cartridges, for Widely Available Replacements
- Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Construction for Durability and Reliable Performance
- Available with 304 or 316 Stainless Steel
- AMI Products have earned an industry-wide reputation for their high quality and superior performance
- 100% Quality Control Inspected in our ISO 9001:2015 certified facility in the USA.
Stainless Steel Filter Housing Features
- For Standard 30″ or 40″ Filter Cartridges – Each Vessel Houses 5 to 22 Filtration Cartridges
- Band V-Clamp Top Closure
- Built-In Drain and Vent Ports
- Materials of Construction:
- 316L Stainless Steel with Electropolish Finish or 304 Stainless Steel with Poly Coat Finish
- Buna-N O-Ring
- Operating Limits:
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 150 psi (10 bar)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 250°F (120°C)
- Flow Rates up to 616 GPM
Applications for The Stainless Steel Filter Housings
- Reverse Osmosis Pretreatment
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Food and Beverage
- Liquid Desalination
- Fuel Material Extraction
- Oil & Water Separation
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology
- Pulp & Paper
- Wastewater Reuse
- Recycled Water
- Industrial Water Treatment