4500GPD RO System(Chinese)
Out of stock
When you consider purchasing this system, you need to know the following information as it is very important.
This system requires a pretreatment setup for it to perform like it was designed to.
Below, the sketch shows a basic pretreatment setup with the reverse osmosis system.
The above pretreatment setup is not guaranteed to work unless recommended by a sales agent according to the water analysis report from a lab.
A water analysis report is very important as it determines the pretreatment setup needed to be installed before the reverse osmosis system. As you can see on the sketch above, the pretreatment consists of a Sand/Glass Filter, Carbon Filter, and Antiscalant Dosing system.
Pretreatment setups can consist of even more items installed before the reverse osmosis system. Below is a list of items that could be required as per the water analysis report.
- Chlorine Dosing System
- Ultrafiltration System
- Dmi-65 Iron Removal Media Filter System
- Ozone Generator
- Flocculant System
Once all the equipment has been purchased, you will need a qualified technician to put together the complete setup. We have our own qualified technicians train by the manufacturers of the equipment to do the installation running of the setup. Should you require us to install the system for you, a quote with the installation fee will be sent to you by the sales agent in charge.
Training can also be offered to the guys you want to be the ones installing your setup instead of our technicians.
750 Litres Per Hour Compact Industrial Reverse Osmosis System
Puritech’s compact Industrial reverse osmosis system is a durable piece of equipment that, with proper care and maintenance will last for many years.
RD series systems are part of a family of reverse osmosis units designed for operation with fresh and brackish feed waters having TDS values below 2,000ppm. Models are available with permeate outputs of between 4500 Gpd and 750 lph as shown in the specifications tables.
- Material: T.F.C with FRP outer wrap
- Size + Unit: 4040 x 3
- Material: High-Pressure TRP end port type
- Size x Unit: 4040 x 3
- Flow Meters: Permeate/Concentrate
- Pressure Gauges: Feed-water pressure/Booster pump outlet pressure gauge
- Water Quality Indicator: T.D.S meter with LCD
- Electrical Controls: Micro-computer control, overload breakers, LED indicators
- Frame: Electro-polished stainless steel 304
- Weight: 125KG
- Capacity (GDP/LPH): 4500/750
- Working Pressure (PSI/BAR): 150-200/10-14
- Pre-Filtration: (20″ Filter Housing x2) + (20″ PP Cartridge 5u + 1u)
- Booster Pump: Multi-staged Centrifugal Pump (3HP)
FEED WATER PARAMETERS
- Turbidity (SD): <5
- T.D.S.: <2000 ppm Temperature: +5 to 40 oC
- Free Chlorine: 0 ppm
- pH: 3-11
- Iron: <0.01 ppm