3G/Hr ozone machine
Ozone is a powerful oxidant and bactericide. Lately, the ozone generator is widely used in air and water disinfection & sterilisation in different fields such as fruit and vegetable fresh-keeping, drinking water purification, room air purifying, etc.
3G/Hr Ozone Generator
Ozone is a powerful oxidant and bactericide. Lately, it is widely used in air and water disinfection & sterilization in different fields such as fruit and vegetable fresh-keeping, drinking water purification, room air purifying, etc.
- Power: 60W
- Injection Range: 20-50m3
- Ozone Concentration: 15-25g/m3
- Unit Dimensions: 23cm x 18cm x 46.5cm
- Package Dimensions: 32cm x 26cm x 51cm
- Net Weight: 5.1kg
- Gross Weight: 5.9kg
- Cooling Way: Air Cooling
- Voltage: 220V/50Hz
- Gas Feeding: Air Source
- Air Pump Model: Air Pump 16L
- Outer Flow: 16L
- Chassis Material: Carbon Steel Spray Painted
- Cooling Fans: 20W/12cm x 12cm x 3.8cm
- Efficiently destroy a variety of bacteria and viruses, but without secondary pollution.
- Effectively remove residual pesticides from vegetables and fruits.
- Eliminate mold, smoke, and remove bad odor.
- Improve the oxygen level for air and water.
- Purifies the air and expedites human metabolism. Removes skin pore dirt, bacteria, and prevent freckles, acne, and pigmentation.
- Ambient Temperature: -10˚C ~37˚C
- Ambient Humidity: ≤55%
- There should be no flammable or explosive gas and conductive power dust in the room. It is not permittable to install the unit in a place where alkaline air is easy to leak or with a risk of an explosion that could occur.
- The ground for equipment installation must be horizontal, and the equipment should be placed on the ground or steady supports
- There must be a draft fan or air conditioner to keep the air dry and the operating environment in good ventilation.
- This series of products use a 220V/50Hz AC power source. If the voltage and frequency fluctuation range is heavy, this may cause damage and equipment failure.
- The power cord plugs should keep in contact with the socket firmly. If not, this may cause abnormal electricity usage, and even cause electrocution.
- Users should regularly check the power cord, and avoid standing or putting heavy objects on the power cord.
- Please don’t use the unit in an environment that contains explosive products.
- In operation, the machine uses high voltage. Don’t open the back door or touch the inside of the unit when it’s plugged in.
- Avoid inside contact with water as this will damage the unit.