20″ Std Housing 3/4″ Port
The Slimline Water Filter Housing, 20 Inch, 3/4 Inch port is designed to house 20″ Slimline Filters such as sediment removal filters, and activated carbon filters.
How does it work?
Water from the mains is connected to the inlet port of the Slimline Water Filter Housing unit. The water is directed downwards through the filter cartridge within the unit. This process removes unwanted contaminants, determined by the type of cartridge fitted inside the housing. The water then flows upwards through the center of the cartridge and through the outlet port, and supplies filtered water.
Slim Line filter housings are available in either reinforced polypropylene. The reinforced polypropylene housing caps are available with 3/8″ NPT connections. Four bosses are molded into every cap for mounting purposes. Excellent for low-flow applications and when space and chemical compatibility are primary concerns.
- Slim design reduces space required for installation without sacrificing capacity
- FDA grade
- Pressure Release button/bleed button on the inlet side of the cap
- Leak-proof sealing with top-seated Buna-N O-ring
Molded from rugged reinforced polypropylene, these housings are ideal for under-sink and countertop residential filtration, pre-and post-reverse osmosis filtration, recreational vehicle filtration, food service, humidifying systems, and light commercial and industrial filtration.
Materials of Construction
- Housing: Styrene Acrylonitrile (Clear) and Polypropylene (Opaque)
- Cap: Reinforced Polypropylene
- Button Assembly: 300-series Stainless Steel, Polypropylene, and EPDM
- O-Ring: Buna-N
- Maximum Temperature: 125°F (51.7°C)
- Maximum Pressure: 125 psi (8.62 bar)
- Maximum Dimensions: 21-7/8″ x 4-3/8″
- Initial Pressure (PSI) @ Flow Rate (GPM): 2 PSI @ 5 GPM
- Filter housing color: blue
- Size: 20 Inch Slimline, i.e. 20 x 2.5 Inch
- O-Ring type: Single O-ring seal
- Inlet/Outlet port sizes: Female 1 Inch / 25mm thread
- Maximum pressure: 6 bar / 90psi
- Operating temperature range: 4 – 38°C
|Description||20″ Slimline Housing|
|Size||(L)610mm / (W)50mm In-Out Size 3/4″|
|Specification||20″Filter 20050 housings:
Description: Plastic, CS, and SS Cartridge Housings for all sizes and flow rates. String wound, pleated, pp and carbon cartridges.
1. The Highest endurable pressure: 10″~100 psi (7 kg/cm2), 20″~90 psi (6.3 kg/cm2)
2. The Highest endurable temp.: 120oF (50oC)
3.The Highest flow capacity: 50 G.P.M.